Kamala Devi’s “Ecosex Sutras”
The earth talks to me.
She whispers deep and dirty thoughts into my ear when I meditate in nature. . . . .
- My greatest ambition is to wrap my legs around the world.
- You know you’re ecosexual when you get splinters on your tongue.
- When the wilderness wants to be watched, it’s not from behind a window.
- I started a vegetable garden just so that I can grow my own organic pleasure toys.
- Bananas are perfectly shaped, but too soft for women with strong kagel muscles.
- How can I be satisfied by the beauty of the ocean’s surface when she keeps calling me into her depths?
. . . . . .